Sunday, April 08, 2018

Free motion quilt along hosted by Angela Walters – 8


Up before 5 am to do these two blocks and one can clearly see that my coordination is not where it should be at that time of the morning.  I tried Clamshells and I don’t think it was that bad except for when I tried to echo.  That turned out a mean mess but I am not unpicking.  This quilt will serve as a point from where I grew and I’d like to look back on it some day and have a good giggle.



Stacked squares went so much easier but then it was about half an hour and another cup of coffee later and Shorty (the ruler Angela used) was one of those I recently purchased.  Whoever came up with ruler quilting is a genius.  This makes life so much easier.


I am finally up to date with this quilt along challenge but I have two more finished tops that I'd love to  put on the frame but I think I should just hang in there for a while and get this challenge finished. (not sure if I would though).

No comments:

Post a Comment