Monday, January 08, 2018

On Ringo Lake, a Bonny Hunter mystery -4

I am starting to tense up knowing we have to return to the office on Thursday…. At least the first week will be VERY short and we have our staff barbeque on Friday afternoon, so a sweet start to the year.


We expected the kids and grand-kids over one afternoon and I decided to at least get all my pieces cut and ready for stitching before they arrived and it worked out nicely as I had all my cuts done and stacked for easy sewing.
The kids had fun in the pool and we are still snacking way too much.
After the kids left, leaving granddaughter for a sleepover by us, she too fell asleep soon and I was able to start and get done with half of the piecing for this clue,
Well the last half had to stay over for another day but finally I have clue 4 done.

No comments:

Post a Comment