Sunday, September 17, 2017

Birthday fabric One Block Wonder – 3

With hubby away on a golf break for a week, I’ve set way too many quilting goals for myself.  With all I planned, a day should have twice as many hours and I forgot that I still had to go to the office daily (couldn’t also take off), has to take over all hubby’s chores, so walking the dogs twice a day and checking on the garden too has to fit into a single day.


I however set this weekend out to make good progress on my Birthday OBW which I did.  Started joining the half hexes in strips and all went just fine, then started joining strips in pairs when I saw THIS BIG BOOBOO!

The worst part is that I already saw this as I put the half hexes up on the design wall and eliminated this hexagon seeing that I had 3 that wouldn’t be put to use.  Somehow, somewhere it must have crept back into the final layout.  Bummer!  Not a good mood-setter for the rest of the week.  I am still contemplating whether to unpick and fix or just let it be.

No comments:

Post a Comment