Monday, May 15, 2017

Mother’s Day weekend

The weather bureau didn’t lie this time, we had our very first rather cold weather this winter but I didn’t get as much sewing in as I planned.  My daughter warned me I had a date with her Sunday morning 9 am therefore I had to start making my Sunday lunch on Saturday already as I still have mother-in-law around to entertain.

Just as I got going with this my daughter arrived with our granddaughter (these two are inseparable as godmother and – daughter) who slept over by her house Friday evening and then it turned out the familiar story where the little one decided if she’s with us, she’s not going anywhere. So we had major colouring fun and very little quilting got done.


The big kids got me a very handy toiletry travelling bag and my youngest spoiled me with bathroom goodies and took me for an amazing foot massage.  What a way to start the day.
With all the kids and mother-in-law at our house later, we enjoyed lunch and I even tried my luck at having some salad and dessert, seeing that I couldn’t really anything else.  However it seems my stomach wasn’t quite up to this much solids and I had cramps most of the afternoon.  Already lost 6 kg in total and tomorrow will only be week 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment