Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Scrappy strips 2

While working through my scrap drawers I was kindly reminded why I needed to continue deep cleaning my sewing room.  Sharing the room with 2 cats I always have to leave the window open and hardly ever can I start working before having to dust or wipe my table tops.  My machines are also always covered with dust covers.  Here is an example of the dust that gathered which I saw when I pulled out the drawer storing my black scraps.  Now these drawers are inside a closed cupboard, so one can only imagine how much dust the open areas collect.


So yesterday after work, I got stuck into it.  Not much into removing drawers, pulling the racks out and wiping everything down with a wet rag.  Done and dusted as they say….. the cleaning, not the cutting of strips though!

1 comment:

  1. I think we all hate dust. I don't chase after it as often as I should. I infact need t desperately get back into a better routine. Do a little each day and then go sew. Chris

    ReplyDelete