Thursday, September 01, 2016

More vegetarian cooking

In my attempts to keep my youngster, who turned vegetarian, fed, I have discovered a world of wild, weird and wonderful things.  One being these soy chunks.


Had to get outside assistance to how to prepare these and after being quickly boiled liked pasta, I fried it with peppers, onions, cream cheese and a chilli sauce.



Heated tortilla wraps and used my soy filling with a little grated cheese and chives.  

Really good but the worst part is, the rest of us are having oxtail….. Shikes!!, how come I feel guilty??? Maybe because she shared this horrific video on Facebook?

So fellow meat lovers, let's pray to our higher force, be it Buddha, Allah, God, Jehovah or whom-ever that the meat we eat today was slaughtered in a humane way.

No comments:

Post a Comment