Sunday, July 10, 2016

Block 1 done from the “Katja Marek’s Quilt with me” project

My joining on this block sucks and is really of very bad quality and I only noticed it when I started with the quilting.  Am I going to unpick and redo?  Nope…. Don’t think so!



I joined my daughter and went to the opening of a new Rehab Camp for pets by one of our rescue organisations (New Beginnings) on Saturday morning and it is amazing to see with how much passion volunteers work towards animals in need.


 Then baked some telegrams and made cocktails sausages for a quilting friend coming over for a glass of wine and what a nice visit this was and guess which topic was discussed…… hexagons.  So I can’t wait to hear whether Sonja too will be falling for KatjaMarek’s Quilt with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment