Saturday, November 10, 2012

Touring Croatia - Part 5

Karin and I woke up early the next morning and while waiting for breakfast to be served we went to the park across our hotel to take some photos.






After a good breakfast we got back on the bus for a 3 hour trip to Plitvice.

In the mean time my new computer has arrived but because I am not done with sorting photos between my cellular phone, camera and digital diary, still neatly boxed.

I did however go shopping for a massive external hard drive to back up 5-years worth of valuables on the current computer.  Many people suggested putting pictures on CD's but if you have the amount of photos, music, spreadsheets, backups from quilting programs, Pastel and what else, CD's would just take forever and with my current non-existing filing system I would never find anything again!

So for the rest of the day, I'll be making backups hoping not to overlook anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment