Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Touring Croatia - Part 11

More photos taken in Split while on a guided tour and afterwards when we had time to explore on our own. Dead tired and thirsty from walking, we sneaked in a cold beer at this quaint bar while the guide was still talking to the other members of the group.

I don't recall who this was but the statue was destroyed (sliced into pieces) and then restored later.  One can still see the lines where it was cut apart.

I rubbed the statue's golden toe wishing all my wishes would come true!
Washing lines too high up to reach from the floor therefore working with a pulley system between neighbors.  So what if I decided I didn't want to do washing when she wanted to?

Fresh produce market.

I think we're done in Split.

No comments:

Post a Comment