Monday, November 05, 2012

Touring Croatia - Part 1

It has been 2 months since I last blogged and simply being too lazy to work through and sort my photos is the biggest excuse.  However my old computer has had it and needs being replaced soon (next week), so before I lose anything.......  these photos and stories for my own recollection.

After our men dropped us off at the airport in Johannesburg, Karin and I made our way to Spur to start our vacation with a glass of wine or 2 and were soon joined by fellow quilter, Rina and her husband, Dries.

With our luggage booked in, we were off to the smoking lounge immediately for.......  more wine off course!

Still fresh this photo was taken before boarding to fly to our pit stop at Istanbul.

But not before we noticed this quilt on display at the airport.


No comments:

Post a Comment