Monday, August 13, 2012

Forgotten Flatley

I made this little 30" wall hanging somewhere in between organizing parties in July.  One has to do something to maintain your sanity amidst all the chaos of organizing functions.  I saw the completing date on the label says:  21 July 2012 - so the day after the blonde turned 21 and I can imagine myself having the binding ready for hand sewing on a day when I just needed to relax.

I love doing a little hand work as it lets me unwind and relax totally.  I however totally forgot to post this to blogger.  When I bought the fabric from our local PFAFF dealer she remarked that the colors in my main fabric looked flat.  Flat or not I like the way it turned out, so the name comes from her idea of flat colors.

3 comments:

  1. Doesn't look flat in the picture. Very interesting piece. Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so beautiful! Nothing looks flat to me! Very vibrant and rich!

    ReplyDelete