Sunday, May 06, 2012

A good Saturday

While DH started fitting shelves in the garage cupboards I found time to attach the border to my Twisted Log Cabin.

Done with that it was time for our Saturday monthly group meeting and these ladies don't waste time finishing quilts and bringing them to Show and Tell.  It is absolutely amazing considering that all of them are working gals.

The evening we went to watch the rugby game between the local Cheetahs and the Western Force and I even took hand work along to do before the game started.  Karin wanted to prove that she does more than quilting and didn't sew at all.

1 comment:

  1. The cupboards are great. I really can see them filled up. Looks like your group is hard at work. I have decided I need a larger purse to carry something with me at all times as far as hand work. Chris

    ReplyDelete