Thursday, May 24, 2012

DJ Purple blocks - second group

I started quilting my yellow blocks earlier this week while sitting with DH in the evenings and realized if I keep it up I might end up without hand work for the tennis again.  So I stopped the hand quilting and continued with making my next cycle of purple blocks.

I don't want to talk too soon but my circles are spiraling downwards and the blocks become less with every round.  I only had to make 16 purple blocks instead of the 20 for the yellow.  This might just motivate me to get the center of Dear Jane done.

To those who wonder about my sudden love of piecing - faking it all the way, sorry.  My PFAFF Grand Quilter is still enjoying her stay at the beauty parlor and I am beginning to suffer from serious withdrawal now.

No comments:

Post a Comment