Monday, February 06, 2012

August 2011 PFAFF Block Lotto winnings

Remember the blocks I made for our PFAFF Block Lotto in this post?

Turns out I never wrote that I won this batch of blocks on my own blog but I did write about it on our guild's blog over HERE.

After winning the blocks they ended up in a drawer in my sewing room until we had an 'all-night-quilting' session and I started working on these again.  I won 30 blocks but made 25 more as I wanted the quilt to cover a double bed.  I didn't get to do much during the 'all-night-quilting' but got to finish it little by little with plenty of help from the cats.  Extremely frustrating.

I decided on an all over feather design for the free motion and finally I have my first finish for 2012

Completed:  5 February 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment