Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Simple Yet Elegant BOM – Block 12


My friend Celdri came and went way too fast.  We had so much catching up to do and we tried over Sushi and wine and even though we chatted until 02:30 in the morning I still occasionally find myself thinking about a topic we discussed but never finished.  It was hell hot and she took a swim to cool down.


DH and the blonde came back from holiday and life turned back to normal with 4 straight hours ironing for me.  So I didn’t have much time to think about getting into a routine, it was simply a matter of DO and get it over with.

DH is still home this week and the blonde’s registration at the University only needs to be done on the 16th, so still plenty of interruptions during my days.

I too took a quick dip in the pool late this afternoon and then on the side of the pool with my feet still in the water I finished block 12 of the BOM, Simple Yet Elegant from The Quilt Pattern Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment