Sunday, January 15, 2012

2012: Week 2 in review


DH and the blonde returned to work this week and for a moment there I felt sorry for them until I started doing what a good housewife should and realized I work every bit as hard as anybody else with the only difference in not having clients/patients interrupting my progress. 

Even though I didn’t quite finish much this week, I did a lot of preparation for things to be finished.  With preparation I mean measure, cut, iron and whatever else except the actual stitching part.

I got my festival goodie bag project for May ready, I planned a Kaleidoscope quilt workshop, cutting, taking pictures and writing notes as I went on.


Then I printed a couple of foundation piecing patterns as we planned an ‘all-night-quilting’ session of Friday, the 13th and I wanted to work on that then.  Got family (the hard kind, ugh!!) over of Friday to visit for a WEEK!! Went to group meeting on Saturday where we worked on other festival projects until I had a blister on my thumb from cutting plastic.


All the while having to cook, entertain, clean and try to get the odd stitching done.  Busy, busy, busy.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha busy but happy! Enjoy! Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete