Thursday, December 23, 2010

Things are actually happening

I might not post any completed projects however that does not mean I am not working on projects. Another Bargello is on the quilting frame – not a long arm but an ordinary frame to use with your domestic frame. Even though I own one I am not really a fan as I hate the limitations it has but in order to show friend Karin what I am referring to, I had to put a quilt on it and now that it is there I am quilting it on the frame. Guess that’s why it is taking me forever to finish.


Then I’ve also watched Patsy Thompson’s video on spray basting instead of pinning or basting with thread and she convinced me. In the back on the top photo is my new spray basting wall DH especially put up for me and on it yet another almost done UFO. This one would however NOT be quilted on the frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment