Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Part One done!

With the first of 2 dinners going in the kitchen – I cook 2 dinners today seeing that I have 2 quilt groups coming over tomorrow, the first starting at 9 am and the last only leaving at 9 pm – I started cutting away on my first strips sets of the mystery quilt
.
Finished the dinners long before finishing the strips but I made a deliberate decision to work from my scrap drawers and then I put another obstacle in my way by deciding not to take another fabric unless there was REALLY not any 2 x 2” square left from those I already used. So towards the end I was joining 2” blocks instead of strips. No use however to try and make a dent in your scrap pile by putting more scraps back and for anything smaller than a 2” square, I don’t have use.

No comments:

Post a Comment