Monday, May 24, 2010

Applique techniques

I’m not doing too well with the blogging part of my quilting. I do take photos, heaps of them, but when thinking about having to sit down and write the story to add to the photo I start procrastinating big time. I know if I don’t do it, I will regret it, I see my blog as quilt diary giving me some indication of what happened when and why, so yes, I WANT to do it…………. Just don’t always get around to it fast enough.


My beginners group had their second last lesson, concentrating of different appliqué methods for the centre panel and local PFAFF owner, Marie, came to pay us a visit. This week we’ll be doing our last lesson and then these new beginners are officially quilters having to form a quilt group to keep in touch with their hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment