Monday, September 21, 2009

A change is as good as a holiday............

Changing the format of my entries somewhat to not only have quilt news but a little of my life in general.  I often forget when I started a quilt but I at least try to do a little quilting (or reading about quilts) daily and posting everyday activities would obviously mean talking about my current projects which would give me a timeline of when and how long I've been working on a quilt.
Having changes in more than one way in that my kitchen is being redone.  Huge old mess at this stage and apart from writing this I am not allowed to do any fun things today until the house is clean and I've made a plan with the contents of the pantry - I have no idea where I will be putting everything but it has to be emptied.
Had a wonderful quilting weekend though.  Started adding borders to my Hexagon Stars Kaleidoscope quilt which I started on Friday 18 September.  A fast and beautiful quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment