Saturday, December 29, 2007

Calender Blocks


Another BOM by teacher/designer Iessie for this year and I am very proud to actually have finished this in the year I started it. I however must admit that a trip to fellow quilter, Riette de Wet, in Aliwal North along with teacher, Iessie, who explained to me just how organized she was and how much she gets done, helped me to get over my 'quilters block' that I've been suffering from during the festive season.

The reason for the trip was that the 3 of us have very bravely decided to each start working on our very own Baby Jane quilts and we just needed a decent brainstorming session before beginning.

So before making this entry I was so excited to "delete" one project from my list of UFO's but just now realized that I now have to add yet another. Will I ever get to less than 16 UFO's on my list???

Completed: 29 December 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment