Sunday, September 17, 2006

Seminole toiletry bag


Just finished the quilting course for beginners or out teacher decided that we were now wise enough to attend one of her special lessons and on Saturday, 28 May 2005, I attended this course. Being 1 of only 3 people attending the course and after again not really following the instructions, I felt rather lost but with such a small group, I couldn't simply disappear or hide and just had to shut my mouth and work along.

Couldn't finish during the class and afterwards my mom ended up by my with a bad knee and everything fell apart for a while. On Saturday, 11 June however I claimed some 'own time' for myself and completed the bag. I've always been one to follow the instructions of a pattern and remembering was never my strong point, therefor the completion of this bag was extra special seeing that I had no pattern and completed it from what I remembered from the class.

Completed 11 June 2005

No comments:

Post a Comment