With hubster out of town on a business trip and I quite satisfied with left-overs from the previous nights’ supper I got quilting.
Completed the next row of blocks (14 blocks done) but something is not quite right, somehow the two lights curving on the far edges seem to be different but what the hell, I’ll just keep it as is and if it really bugs me when the quilt is completed, I might just fix it.
I now have a new activity to focus on, my Q’niqe quilter on the frame and I realise when everybody said that there will be a learning curve, they did not lie. As comfortable as I felt doing free motion quilting on my domestic machine I now am lost, feeling like a total beginner again.
I have finished my first practise piece and this will be utilised to catch the sand and dust carried in by the cats on my cutting mats. It will at least serve a purpose. I don’t have a problem with E2E quilting, I will however still have to practise days and nights doing finer detailed work.